Beretta 92FS Type M9A1 9mm Pistol Available In Stock
The Beretta M9A1 evolved from the base design of the battle-tested and proven M9 pistol, with input from military and law enforcement agencies around the world. Developed to meet the demanding requirements of the U. S. Marine Corps, the M9A1 incorporates the established reliability and performance of the M9, with added features needed for the ever-changing missions of peacekeeping forces:
- 3-Dot Sight System: Like the 92FS, the M9A1 features a white ‘3-dot’ sight pattern for quick acquisition of the target.
- Sure, Firm Grip: The front and backstraps of the frame are checkered to ensure a firm grip in both wet or dry shooting conditions.
- Accessory Rail: The frame of the M9A1 has a Picatinny MIL-STD-1913 rail for rapid attachment of tactical lights and laser aiming devices.
- Magazine Well Bevel: The magazine well has an aggressive internal bevel to facilitate fast tactical reloads in combat situations.
- Sand-Resistant Magazine: Developed for the sandy environments of Iraq and Afghanistan, this unique magazine comes standard only on the M9A1.
- Caliber: 9mm
- Action: Double/Single
- Barrel Length: 4.9″
- Magazine Capacity: 15
- Sights: M9 – Dot and Post
- Weight: 33.3 oz
- Color: Matte Black