Less lethal ammunition was designed for the FN 303 launcher. Dedicated to reducing lethality, the basis of the FN 303 lies in its unique projectiles. These .68 calibers, 8.5-gram projectiles utilize a fin-stabilized polystyrene body and a non-toxic bismuth forward payload to provide more accuracy and greater effective range than other less-lethal systems. The primary effect of the projectile is trauma, which directly neutralizes the aggressor. Secondary effects from the projectiles can be delivered via a chemical payload depending on mission requirements.
Clear Impact: This projectile is intended for training, point-specific impact, or suspect distraction.
- CALIBER: .68 caliber
- PROJECTILE WEIGHT: 8.5 grams
- PROJECTILE CONSTRUCTION: Fin-stabilized polystyrene body
- FORWARD PAYLOAD: Non-toxic bismuth
- REAR PAYLOAD: Color-coded, varies by payload type
- EFFECTIVE RANGE: 50 meters with FN 303® launcher
- MAXIMUM RANGE: 100 meters with FN 303® launcher
15 projectiles per plastic tube sealed in foil to help maintain a shelf life of 3 years. Tubes are speedloader compatible
Ten individually packaged tubes, 150 total projectiles per package