Heckler & Koch MP5-SD 9mm Suppressed Submachine Gun Available in Stock
First developed in the mid-1960s, the 9 mm Heckler & Koch MP5 submachine gun uses the same delayed blowback operating system found on the famous HK G3 automatic rifle. Reliability, accuracy, ease of handling, simple maintenance, and safety—all the elements of HK excellence are highlighted on the MP5. Firing from the closed-bolt position in all modes of fire makes MP5 submachine guns extremely accurate and controllable. Continual product improvements over more than 40 years of production have kept the MP5 up-to-date and technologically current; it is firmly established as the world’s pre-eminent submachine gun among military and law enforcement users. Over 120 MP5 variants are available to address the widest range of tactical requirements. A selection of optional trigger groups allows for single fire only, full automatic, 2-round, and 3-round burst options. The weapon’s unique modular design and a variety of optional buttstocks, forearms, sight mounts, and other accessories give the MP5 extraordinary flexibility to meet almost any mission requirement.
FEATURES & SYSTEM CHARACTERISTICS:
- Highly reliable recoil-operated delayed blowback bolt system
- Precision-made free-floating, cold hammer-forged barrel delivers long barrel life (20,000+ rounds)
- Fires from accurate closed-bolt position (upon cessation of firing, the bolt is closed)
- Fixed, retractable, and folding buttstocks are interchangeable
- Special attachment points for mounting optical sights or other aiming units with 100% return-to-zero
- Interchangeable trigger groups
- Extensive variety of HK and aftermarket accessories
- Caliber: 9mm
- Width: 1.96 in.
- Height: 10.23 in.
- Weight w/ Magazine:
- 5.97 lb (MP5SD-A2) Fixed Stock
- 7.16 lb (MP5SD-A3) Retractable Stock
- Sight Radius: 13.38 in.
- Barrel Length: 8.85 in.
- Rate of Fire: 800 rpm
- Magazine Capacity: 15 or 30 rounds
- Modes of Fire: Various Configurations Available
- Sights: Dioptre Sight
- Stocks: A2 Fixed Stock or A3 Retractable Stock