Mossberg MVP LR Price | Mossberg MVP LR 6.5 Creedmoor Bolt-Action Rifle
The Mossberg MVP LR (Long Range) is a trio of different caliber 10+1 capacity bolt action rifles. All have a 13.25” length of pull, a matte blued medium bull threaded barrel, and weigh around 8 pounds. Each is topped with a Picatinny accessory rail perched bridge-like above the chamber and breech area. And each has three sling studs making it easy to sling these guns while keeping a bipod mounted in place. Of the studs, two are under the forend while the third is exactly where you’d expect it at the back bottom of the stock.
The three different models differ slightly on specifications. They are the 7.62mm NATO (.308 WIN) with a 1 to 10” twist, 6.5 Creedmoor (1 to 8” twist), and .224 Valkyrie (1 to 7” twist). The first two have fluted barrels, which partially offsets the extra weight of the powerful medium bull barrel design and makes them easier to handle.
The 7.62mm NATO (.308 WIN) has a 20” long barrel while its two fraternal twins have 22” length barrels.
All three have bench rest style textured green stocks with adjustable comb stocks.
Mossberg makes its MVP LR guns at the company’s Eagle Pass, Texas manufacturing center, so they are Made in the USA.
- Bolt action with a 10+1 capacity
- Medium, fluted bull barrel with a threaded muzzle
- Steel receiver
- Metal parts have a blued finish
- Synthetic benchrest stock features an adjustable comb and an OD Green finish
- Adjustable LBA trigger
- Scope rail
- Handedness: Right
- Barrel length (in.): 22
- Action: Bolt
- Rate of Twist: 1 in 8 inch
- Caliber: 6.5 Creedmoor
- Type: Centerfire
- Product weight: 8 pounds
- Metal finish: Blued
- Product length (in.): 41.5
- Magazine capacity: 10+1
- Stock: Synthetic benchrest
- Mossberg MVP LR 6.5 Creedmoor Bolt-Action Rifle
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
Gwen Stefani –
I love Everything about the weight and length, it was great doing business with you 🥰🥰🥰